Pages

Search blog and web

getting divorced, no job moved from Europe

hello everyone,
I posted on this forum before considering my husband cheating one me... long story short he start texting other women that he play games with... he lied and finally when i sat him down told me that he is not happy.

And I found myself in a lots of trouble. We met in Europe where my husband was stationed in Air Force.. We were dating for almost 3 years and got married april 2012. We havent been even married 2 years. we moved to a new base in virginia and have been here since September. I got my permanent residence but I got my snn just before christmas so i couldnt work before. Now I found myself in that very bad situation and honestly i have no idea what to do.... how can i afford a lawyer if im not working? My dad bought us a car but it was in his name because i didnt have papers in europe and it was easier... whats going to happen to it now? Im so heartbroken and lost...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment