Pages

Search blog and web

How do I fix this?

I recently caught my wife of ten years in a emotional affair. She said it has not been physical. Our sex life has not been good for months. I think due to her being checked out. She told me that she wasn't attracted to me and she might be into women. This has completely changed how I feel about her. I am mad. Just thinking about sex with her is awkward. How do I get past this? She continues to tell me she wants to be married to me. I am really self-conscious about my performance. I am not very good in bed, but my wife and I have always found ways to have great sex. At least that's what I thought. I'm angry and I don't know how to get past this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment