Pages

Search blog and web

my emotions are all mixed up and I'm not sure how I feel

basically I am an 18 year old girl and I have never had a boyfriend... (well apart from silly-not serious- year 7 ones) but I have fallen for and ended up kissing a few 'frogs' in my life and they end up leading me on or not talking to me at all afterwards and I think it has messed my emotions up and I am finding it hard to trust people now and I am always thinking that they are leading me on for a laugh or something.

Anyway, recently (NYE) I went out to the local pub with some close friends and we met up with other friends who go to a different school and there were a few guys there that I had had flings with which brought back a lot of emotions. However, I kissed this one guy and I didn't think anything of it when he was texting me the next day, thinking it would't go anywhere but I was wrong, he asked to meet me (I have NEVER met up with a boy alone in a 'date' type situation) and I am possibly the shyest person ever so it was safe to say I was pretty nervous but we met up and spent the whole day just talking and it was really nice and he has told me he likes me and that he thinks I am cute but I am struggling to decide how I feel about him and I don't want to lead anyone on but I think I do like him so I agreed to another date with him but I am scared I am being led on AGAIN but I'm scared that all these idiots that have messed me around have mentally affected me :/

WHAT DO I DO???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment