Pages

Search blog and web

I'm losing my hair and I'm only 24. Is my dating life over from this point on?

i have been receding at a really slow rate for about 5 years now, but recently it's becoming more noticeable and i'm worried. i have curly hair too, so where the hair is thinning at the front, there's no chance of styling it like, say, jude law. jude's hair is relatively straight, so different hair styles work for him (plus, he's blonde which helps hide it more).

i hate the thought of going bald. my dad is 67 and he still looks okay, but why do i have to get the short straw? genes suck! i guess i'm decent looking, been told i'm good looking, handsome etc, but this doesn't take away the fact that losing your hair at a young age isn't attractive to younger girls.

if you look at all the celebs that girls think are attractive, it doesn't include one single guy who has a recessive hair line/is bald. on top of this, i'm only 5'10, so i have really been effed over when it comes to genetics.

the only thing i have going for me, is my body and decent facial looks, good teeth.

I have been using alpecin for a few months, but not a big difference at all to be honest. And i cannot afford expensive hair treatments/transplants, so what do i do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment