Pages

Search blog and web

Honesty plz!

So, yesterday I almost encountered death, or so I thought.. Our roads are bad in my area and I spun out of control in front of a semi.. I made it out alive thnk God, I moved my car in time... However, I was terrified after.. I'm nt used to driving on snow/ice, so I panicked.. Afterwards I tried to call my husband fr comfort, but I didn't get comfort... All I get is, we'll what road were u on, and u needa do this next time.. I patiently waited fr his ramble to stop, thn asked him if he could take me home, bcuz at this point I had almost made it to work. I jus didn't want to drive home, because the roads were getting worse and I dint get off work till late and it would b dark. He replies well I don't wanna leave ur car at ur work, it can get towed! Wow, I was kinda hurt and jus Said okay bye. Am I being dramatic or does it seems he doesn't care that I almost gt into an accident. There's been other times where I've questioned if he cared bout me. He shows af fection and stuff, but sometimes I wonder about his other actions. Am I being dramatic.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment