Pages

Search blog and web

2 weeks away

So my divorce is final January 14th and it only took 6 months. I have found a new house to buy (leaving her the current house) Shes leaving me all the cars, travel trailer and all the taxes from last year.

The one thing i'm concerned about is the child support. We will have 50/50 custody where we each have the kids two weeks out of the month. I'm paying the majority of the child care. I make about 3x's more than her a year.

I can see a big change in her attitude lately...little smart a** comments here and there, battling me on when she will be taking over the house expenses, making it seem like it's all my fault for breaking up the family because I couldn't get over her mistakes. I'm just so ready to get out of there.

another part of me is so sad thinking about my two boys and not seeing them everyday. Since the divorce process started I have gotten closer to them than ever since she is never around. I'm afraid of the impact it will have on them.

Any advice on how to get through the first year of divorce?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment