Pages

Search blog and web

What to do?

I left an abusive marriage 6 months ago. Kids are ds, 22, dd, 14. Son wanted to stay with his father in the family home. I found a place blocks away from the house within 3 weeks and started visitations with dd, 50/50. She loved the new place at first, but her dad worked on manipulating her. He let her get piercings, allowed her to swear, told her that her dog was sad without her, let her stay up till all hours and would feed her lies that the couldn't buy food because I would not give him enough money. And he would tell her I was rude because I don't reply to his texts (they are abusive texts about me being a walk away mother, and bad Christian). I have been advised by my family doctor and IC not to look at his emails, they are all manipulative and hurtful.
Fast forward, she now lives with him and does not respond to my calls or emails. On FB I see that she is going down a bad road with boys and possible pot. She is failing her courses badly, she got an 18% in one of them and a 25% in another.

I saw 4 lawyers, they told me she is too old to start a custody investigation. But to stand by and see her become a possible addict and pregnant tears me apart.

I did what I could. I provided a safe place for her, I told her she could stay with me full or part time. I just don't know what the next step is. Dealing with my ex is a nightmare, he recently came into my workplace when I was off, and told my coworkers that I was depressed and my kids don't talk to me.

He can't be dealt with in any civilized manner. He went to see my dying dad in hospital and bad mouthed me until my dad, who is all of 130 lbs with cancer ordered him to leave.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment