Pages

Search blog and web

Would this approach be what girls could consider creepy?

Ok so I've seen a girl around Sixth Form who is really stunning and would like to get to know her. When school starts on Monday I'm hoping to approach her and just generally talk, but I haven't approached many girls before that I don't know and I'm worried I may be awkward, which could come across as creepy to girls.

What I was thinking of was saying something like "Hi, I've seen you around and I think your really pretty, and I just wanted to say hi"
Would the 'I've seen you around' part be creepy? And would there be something similar I could say which could be better? This probably isn't such a big deal lol, but just wanted to know what people thought.

Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment