Pages

Search blog and web

How do you deal.

I was browsing through my old photos today looking for picctures of one of my groomsmen to add to the wedding website when i stumbled accross some nudie photos that a woman had sent me long ago before i met my fioncee. I never hooked up with this girl or anything and this was truley an insignificant event in my life. However when I say these photos i got really angry, probably resentfull. I dont know. "The Hunt" used to be such a big part of my life. And seeing that part of my past and knowing that the chase will never happen again is depressing. I love my fioncee to death, we've been together for three years and ive never cheated and never plan to. I wouldnt think of it.
Is it worth giving up that side of my life for my fioncee. Absolutly! I love her.
But that doesnt make it any less of a loss.
How do you guys deal with giving up that part of your life?

Ive seen a lot of post where men ask this question only to get ripped on and berated because "there not man enough" and "just want to be cheating bastards"

Please honest feedback. Don't berate a guy who's just asking for help, and trying to be a good husband.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment