Pages

Search blog and web

Whats up with this guy?

So i know this guy and ive met him a few times when we were out- one time we ended up spending the whole night out together just chatting and we ended up kissing and just having a good time. Neither of us were drinking. I gave him my number but he never texted me, i saw him two days later and he was speaking to me for a while and everything was fine but it seemed like we'd just completely forgotten all about what happened that night...about a week past without him saying anything so i messaged him and he replied etc and i asked him out and he says he's busy just now but he'll let me know...blow off or what?

I'm just confused really, i don't see why he was acting as if he liked me that night when he wasn't even drunk or anything. He hasn't got back to me after a week so i'm just going to leave it be, but how annoying...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment