Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship advice I've learnt and if you're hurt by a breakup- read. xx

Basically, I've been spent a couple of months posting on here about my heartbreak, how I wanted my cheating ex boyfriend back, how I feel so worthless and lonely without him, how I'll never find anybody again and if you've just got out of a relationship, I'd really like you to take some time out to listen to the advice I've learnt from everybody on the studentroom, friends and what I've learnt myself.

If you're considering taking your ex back- think again. If there is valid reasons fair enough, but there isn't that many valid reasons- if your ex treated you badly and you still want him/her back, think about your self worth. This is something I completely forgot about and now I've remembered it, I feel so much better and it's all thanks to everybody on the student room that I've remembered how much I deserve.

If you were cheated on, broken up with for a silly reason, left for somebody else- you deserve so much better. SO much better. Why settle for less when you're worth so much more? If your ex treated you so badly, they're bound to treat their next badly and even if they don't- you need to realize that regardless you are worth so much more. I wasted the past month chasing after my ex, begging for him back- even though he cheated on me and was sleeping with that girl after we split up and now I look back and realize- I am the biggest idiot ever, because not only did I look desperate but I forgot about my self worth- I let the love I had for him, take over and make me become this desperate person which I am not.

I've truly realized that I'd rather be alone than ever get back with any one of my ex's because I deserve to be treated better than the way he treated me and I wasn't that much of a good girlfriend but I've learnt from my mistakes and regardless, nobody deserves to be cheated on. I was silly to even try and justify a reason and blame myself for him cheating.

So if you're not coping well from a break up I promise you it gets better but please don't make the same mistake I did, don't run after them. Realize how much you're worth and everything happens for a reason. Try not to think about the positives, think about the negatives. Hang in there, things do get better. Pain will only make you stronger.

A big thank you to everybody on the student room for all the advice and comments because you guys have truly made me realize I am worth so much more. I'm always here for anybody who wants to talk etc, because I know how it feels and you have to believe you're worth better, because people will only value you, the way you value yourself.xx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment