Pages

Search blog and web

How have you grown from being on TAM?

I haven't been here long, but I sure am learning a lot.

My mind is being opened. I have read things here that have made me a lot less judgmental. I am seeing that people cannot really change their fundamental natures. I think more and more that people really need to just accept themselves and not try to be something they are not.

And I am really skeptical about all this alpha male stuff.;)

I am being forced to be more honest with myself, and to face painful truths. This honesty is making me more compassionate with other people. I don't feel I can be open and public about my misdeeds, but I sure appreciate reading the stories of the brave people who can. You're really educating all of us. And maybe someday we'll pluck up our courage and other people will learn from us, too.

How have you grown?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment