Pages

Search blog and web

Ethics involved in divorce?

To sum up it all up - I was unexpectedly abandoned by my husband emotionally, physically, and financially out of the blue. He told me he wanted a divorce as I headed out the door to work one morning. Fast forward - a month later. I've moved out of the home now and have not been served with divorce papers. One of the last conversations we had was regarding the divorce. He didn't understand why I wouldn't file. I told him that he was the one that wanted the divorce so the filing was on him. So how does this work? I've had people tell me to file first because it makes sense. For instance, if he incurs any debt or gets sued while we are still married I can be responsible. I never wanted the divorce and after taking a look at - The Marriage Map - I see a lot of our relationship in it. I can't make a marriage work on my own and I did find text messages between him and another woman although no actual proof of a sexual relationship. He claims they ar e friends. I think it's wrong to date during a marriage or prior to divorce. Anyway, should I file? Should I wait? Even if a marriage ends on bad terms do people still talk on the phone during divorce proceedings? What is the norm here or is there a norm? We do not communicate. And I am working the 180. I started before I moved out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment