Pages

Search blog and web

Libido 180. How to get my drive back?

Hey everyone!

This is my first post on these forums. I have been reading through the threads in this section and feeling increasingly awful about the situation that I have found myself in with my fiancé.

Up until this last year, I have had a very high sex drive. However, my body/mind seems to have just shut off and I can't figure out how to turn myself back on again. I am in a committed relationship with a wonderful man and we are getting married in just a few short months. Surely we should be all over one another at this point, right?! Instead, it feels as if I have a dark cloud of pressure and anxiety hovering over me every time we go to bed. I'm finding it near impossible to become aroused, and right now we only have sex is if I use lube on myself before coming to bed. We used to have sex on every surface of our house. I just don't understand what has happened to me. He knows that when we do have sex I am forcing myself into the moment rather than feeling it naturally, and this lessons his enjoyment, which leaves me feeling guilty and awful. I feel so helpless and inadequate.

I am struggling with the thought of entering in to our marriage when I am feeling this way about sex. I just can't figure it out. My feelings toward my partner have not changed at all. Does anyone have any suggestions of things that I could try to put myself in the mood?

x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment