Pages

Search blog and web

Found out my wife is bisexual after 15 years of marriage.

After 15 years of marriage my wife has opened up to me and our oldest daughter about being bisexual. Although she has told me previously she felt attracted to women, it wasn't until she told our oldiest that she was bisexual that I took her serious. The reason she told our oldest (14) was because our daughter was questioning her own sexual preferences and her mother wanted to make sure she let her know the feelings were normal. Specifically being attracted to other women.

A quick resolution to that talk for you guys, I don't think my daughter is gay or bisexual. She is young and wondering why boys don't ask her out, so I feel she thinks maybe she will only have girls like her, because that is all she socializes with. She will probably grow out of it. For her, feeling attracted to other girls scared her and she didn't want to feel that way. Anyway, too much for one thread on a marriage forum?

Since coming out we have had 3 seperate threesomes with 2 different women. Although my role is limited, with some penetration or oral from the others, I do not complete or orgasm in front of the women. It's something my wife isn't okay with. After they leave, we "reconnect." It's as if the threesome for me is foreplay, I am unsure of what it is for her. She has always been extremely jealous but wanted to be with women so much that she felt have a mutual threesome was better than spending intimate time with another person all by herself. She has urges but doesn't want to push our boundaries and just go out and have lesbian sex. I also do not want her to do this, because for me "wondering" is the worst part.

The threesomes are stimulating and neat, because its something thats always been in the back of my mind, but I always prided myself in being extremely loyal to my wife. In fact, up until the threesome I bragged I had never even looked at another women, been to a bar or strip club, and have been as loyal as I think a man can be. Now I really don't have that.

Has anyone else went through this type of thing? Should I stop the threesomes or continue on and just enjoy the experiences? For for the record, I have made it clear I am not a cuckold, I do not have any desire to ever add a man to a threesome. For me, this is an absolute boundary and I am not okay with it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment