Pages

Search blog and web

Does everyone want what they can't have?

Basically, some guy has fancied me for like two years. He used to always ask to take me out on dates and offer to pay for everything but I'd always politely decline because I've never felt mature enough for a relationship until now. Anyway, I haven't spoke to him for like a year so I decided to talk to him again, start talking to him and he asks me out on a date, asking me what my dream date is and stuff and he'll make it happen which is very sweet. I agree to go on the date and we exchange numbers (we were talking on facebook) and then as soon as we start texting he stops showing interest, it's like now he has finally got my interest he doesn't want it. I tried to ask about when we'll go on our date and he "doesn't know" even though he's wanted one for ages! Strangely now that's not interested, I'm becoming MORE interested! It seems like now there's no chase for him he's not interested and I'm suddenly the one chasing him!

Anyone ever had this? I'm not upset or anything I was just curious whether this has happened to anyone else and if anyone knows why?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment