Pages

Search blog and web

Guys: Do you find women with above average muscle mass attractive?

So basically I've been looking to work out and improve my physique, I've set myself a target gain in muscle mass and am aiming for a physique similar to this: http://mybodyhealth.net/female-muscle-building-tips/ but from what some people have told me, women with 'too much' muscle are 'too masculine' and unattractive. And this seems to be a common opinion on other areas of the web too. I really want to do this for myself, but at the same time I'm am somewhat conscious of my appearance; I like to feel pretty and like a woman too :S. So guys, would a woman with 'too much' muscle be a turn-off for you? Would you date a woman who maybe had more muscle mass than you, or who could beat you in an arm wrestle? :p

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment