Pages

Search blog and web

What things have you done to increase the desire in your LD in your relationship?

I am the HD in our relationship and over the 27 years of marriage I am becoming tired of all the things over the years I have been doing to keep my LD interested in being sexual. I wonder maybe I do all these things to fill my own desires to fill the sexual needs I feel.

Some of the things I have done over the years to increase her desires for sexual pleasure. Listed in no particular order.

1. Bought a massage table and complete massage table set up.
2. Booked romantic get away weekends at bed and breakfast
3. Set up car rides to seclude areas near streams and overlooks to explore an outdoor experience.
4. purchased and installed a used hot tub couldn't afford a new one installed in a secluded area.
5. bought numerous toys vibrators and such.
6. candles and stereo for the bedroom to add to the atmosphere.
7. breakfast in bed made before she is even awake.
8. romantic movies to watch and cuddle
9. roll play of many different men she has talked about and thought about.
10 I am sure there are others.

What things have you done to keep raise the desire of your LD?

I so wish we had equal desire.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment