Pages

Search blog and web

13 year age gap?

I'm 18 and Iv recently started to become attracted to a 33 year old man that I work with.
We'd never really spoken until the christmas staff night out when we started being quite flirty.
We didn't see each other until a week later at a night out when we bumped into each other but we were with our own groups and didn't get a chance to talk, however we started texting and it was pretty flirty again, then he said we had to stop as he was too old for me.
We've texted a few more times since but he keeps saying its out of order.
Basically though I want to stop thinking about him but I can't because there is so much chemistry between us and I don't know what to do?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment