Pages

Search blog and web

Practically need to commit after 2 dates...advice about a jealous/low-self esteem guy

I went on a date with said guys good friend before him and then we ended up sleeping togeher on a drunken night out.

About 2 months later, i meet his friend (the current guy - at the time, both unaware about our mutual "friend")

Hes a couple years older, 23.. and we've been speaking for about 3 weeks now and have been on 2 dates with more to come.
After 3 weeks you'd think a red booded male would have mentioned sex, but hes said nothing about it! I know hes had one night standands and stuff before. One night i tried to message slightly naughty things, but he obviously felt uncomfortable and wasnt playing along :$

I was asking him about his previous relationship and he said he hasnt really had one before...and that hes never introduced anyone to his parents.

I have never came across such a nice guy. But im not sure if i see it going anywhere... i dont really want to keep going out for drinks (we live in a small town with nothing much to do), i enjoy his company, but... im just not sure. Although he's the nicest guy ever!

I have to admit he does get very jelous, i was out clubbing on NYE and he presumed id be getting with some random guy and again went in a mood.
Last night i asked him if he would be bothered if i got with anyone (just to clarify things).

I left my phone for a bit and came back with 3 messaged from him on WhatsApp "why are you" ... "tell me" ... "im done now, might see you around sometime, enjoy" and he'd blocked and delted me off eveything. I then messaged confused and explaining he replied "im dramatic like that" ... "im sure your getting tired of all this by now! I just need to know did you actually go to someones before..."
I replied saying "i dont undertand why your being like this? i could if i wanted to surely? It was pretty quick if i did, but no, i certaintly didnt... obvuously!" to which he replied "it just doesnt sit right with my ethics, its just what im like im afraid, im sure we can still be friend"
He was ok after a little while and then un-blocked me again and apologised this morning.

Its not right to be commited to a guy ive only been on 2 dates with... :confused::confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment