Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do?

There's a guy that likes me, but I don't like him back as anything more than a friend. I found out from a mutual friend that he's planning on bringing his guitar in on Wednesday and singing to me. The thought of him doing this has really freaked me out, and I don't know what to do about it. I've already tried to ease him off me by minimising contact and communication with him, but he doesn't seem to get the message that I'm not interested. :S I've never dealt with this before, so I don't know how to 'reject' someone. At the moment I'm thinking of not even showing up on Wednesday since I don't know what I should do. Any advice would be much appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment