Pages

Search blog and web

Is this what R is?

I'm two+ years out from h affair. 2 years out from living apart,and have just started to live back together, but still in separate bedrooms . So much water has run under the damn. I'm from a long term marriage of almost 30 years.

H is remorseful, maybe not be the way I would like, but he is in is his way. I cant make him do & be different than he is. I have to accept it as it's his way, and he is trying.

Everything is different now, for me. I still love him, he still loves me very much. The thoughts of not having us together is more than he really can bear. Yeap, I know... Why didn't he think of that before he jumped in the sack...

For those who dont "end up w a better marriage than before" what's it really like? Is it something that we just learn to live w? Choose the lesser of the two and realize everyone out there has a fvcked up life too? Does life ever return to a state of happiness, or just one accepts one lot and just tries to move on together? make the best out of a sh!!ty thing that happened?

Everything seems to have to be explained a zillion times so nothing is misunderstood now. The fun of us is gone. We are here together as he and I, not us anymore. Is that the lesson we take away from the affair? That never to be a us? To always stay a me, you, separate now.... I'm not referencing to the " jesus like people" who found true love again w each other, I'm asking the ones who have gone back and moving on with each other and decided, "hey, cant fight city hall," let's grin& bear it, see how it goes.

Maybe thou who have traveled this road can share their stories with me. Thanks for listening..

~sammy

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment