Pages

Search blog and web

advice please!!

Hello everyone and thanks for reading and responding. I appreciate any and all advice.
I have been married for 20 years. My husband has had a serious drug problem in the past which led to a lot of marriage problems. While he was using he was horrible to me, (abusive but not physically), and major financial problems. He has been clean for about a year but is using again. He is lieing about it but I know the signs and have seen phone records, money missing, and the same signs from him including the fights and being very mean. If I say I want out he threatens suicide, which is what he always did before. I'm so afraid he will act on it if I go but I don't want to live in this any longer. I love him dearly but I am so unhappy in this situation.
He has done rehab, so I don't know what else to do.
How do I get out, what do I do?? Any advice please?!?!?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment