Pages

Search blog and web

Yet another 'would this put guys off?' thread...

Ok, so I had my first kiss on New Years morning (needless to say I was pretty drunk) with my friend (let's call him X), who is 3 years older than me and as a result more experienced than me. I admitted I'd never been kissed before and when we started snogging I started giggling because the whole tongue thing feels funny. X decided he was going to be my kissing teacher and teach me how to kiss without giggling so much so he got me to stick my tongue out then he would touch my tongue with his so I could get used to it all which I just found was hilarious and I couldn't take it seriously. Apparently, X said that there's nothing more disappointing than when kiss with tongue but you don't get any tongue back, which I had done a bit myself I think.

So does the whole inexperienced thing really matter to guys...?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment