Pages

Search blog and web

I miss not having a girlfriend, what can I do?

My now ex girlfriend split up with me about a month ago, and I miss the memories and the times we shared together more than I miss her, if that makes sense. I miss the intimacy, the morning and goodnight text messages, the feeling of belonging and the high that I never thought would turn into a low. I miss going out for dinner, drinks, theatre all sorts of things we used to do. I've never felt so alive, and at nearly 20, people reassure me that I will feel this again as I'm still young. But, I wonder how long I will have to wait before I feel this again, I feel like a big part of my life is gone, and I guess I want to feel that way again. What can I do to find someone?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment