Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend with BPD - doesn't feel loved

My girlfriend has borderline personality disorder. I knew before we started dating this would make our relationship very difficult but she is completely worth it. I love her more than anything in the world and its upsetting when I see the effects of her BPD. It doesn't affect her emotions constantly, it's much more like a rollercoaster. Everything can be brilliant one day and horrible the next.

I'm looking for advice, particularly from anyone who is in a romantic relationship with a person who has BPD. One of its effects is that often she feels unwanted by me and feels that I don't love her anymore. I do everything in my power to make her feel special and loved, this is a symptom that simply cannot be gotten rid of no matter what. What should I do/say when she feels this way? I constantly reassure her of how much I love her but are there other things I should do? Also, general tips for dealing with a partner who has BPD? Would be very much appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment