Pages

Search blog and web

Really need you guys input!!

Hi Everyone, I have been married for 16 years and have two teenage daughters. My H left me about 2 months ago said he fell out of love and I was also going through depression/anxiety. He also is close to 50 and suffers from ED. For the first few weeks our contact was limited to the kids etc. For the past few weeks we are acting like Best friends again, going to movies,dinner. Hanging out together basically we spend all his free time together. He texts me everyday, sometimes even with "goodmorning sunshine". I have been in therapy, started to get healthy so Im now "pleasant" to be around LOL. He says that hes not going anywhere and will always be there for me as a best friend (UGH). I want him back. A few weeks back I also told him even if he wanted to come back I would say not now because I need to get healthy and love my self and he needs to work on himself too. New Years eve he texted me and asked to spend it with him so I did.
My question is how long can this go on, can this lead to a reconcilliation? what should I do to give the best chance of this outcome???? Thank you sooooooo much.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment