Pages

Search blog and web

Surprised by the nice words

Have any of you been shocked by the nice loving things your WS says to you?
We have all heard the ridiculous excuses for their actions and the multiple I love yous that can flow like a river at times.
But how about those words that just blow you away, when you know they are being so honest and sincere.
My WS was talking to me the other night and she had told me before (several times) that this was her fault etc. but this time the way she said it and the other things along with it just took me back.
Call it shock, surprise whatever I was at a loss for words other than telling her that those words help on the dark days I have.
These are the times when you think they are really getting it, taking responsibility, going over and above what needs to be done to make this work, erasing some of those doubts.
I will take more of it all I can get.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment