Pages

Search blog and web

Worried what he'll think of my body

This weekend is my 21st birthday and I'm going out in london with my friends to celebrate. I have recently started dating this guy (he's 19) and we've been on a few dates. All we've done so far is kiss. I am still a virgin and he knows this. He is (most certainly) not a stranger to sex. He has never once pushed me to have sex with him - he's not even suggested it! As I've said, I'm going out in london and, as I live outside of central london, I've asked him if I can stay at his afterwards. He said yes but I'm not sure if he now thinks I want to sleep with him. I actually would like to sleep with him but I'm not sure if it's too soon or not (I've only known him for about three weeks) and as we're going out to celebrate we'll probably have had a lot to drink and I think I'd prefer to be sober (or at least not really drunk) for my first time. I know that if I told him I didn't want to he wouldn't push me.

However, today I went out and bought some new underwear just in case... I would still like to have some decent underwear in case a situation arises (not necessarily full-blown sex) in which he sees me without clothes on. I bought a new bra and three different styles of knickers: brazilian, high-leg, and bikini. Out of those three the one I feel looks the nicest (in relation to my pear shaped figure) is the bikini briefs. The high legs are the most comfortable but I think they make me look wide, as do the brazilian ones which aren't as comfortable as I thought they'd be. The thing is, I'm am not 100% confident with my body.

Over the past 2 years I have lost over 3 stone. I used to be a size 16 and I now wear a size 10. I am about 5'3. I am a lot more confident with my body than I ever have been and I'm a more outgoing person than I ever was at school. But while I look quite slim with clothes on, I still have flabby legs, bum, etc. I can deal with all that but my real hang up is my stomach. I still have this overhang, pooch thing going on and it makes me really self-conscious. Obviously, with the bikini briefs, this is going to be on full show and I'm really worried that this guy won't like what he sees. He keeps commenting on how slim I look compared to old photos of myself but, obviously, he's not seen me without clothes on.

I don't want to post a picture of myself on here but if I had to show you guys what it kind of looks like, I guess this photo of Kelly Osbourne is close enough (but with much smaller boobs):

Click image for larger version.     Name:	Kelly-Osbourne-Bikini-193x400.jpg   Views:	432   Size:	24.1 KB   ID:	253895

This image is from a slideshow of 'The Worst Celebrity Beach Bodies' and the caption reads: 'Kelly Osbourne would get poor reviews on "Fashion Police" if her E! co-stars saw her belly protruding out of this bikini.' This has made me really, really nervous. When I sit down I get the inevitable, dreaded rolls... I know this is quite normal for a lot of girls but I certainly wouldn't mind having a flatter stomach. I know I could get one by doing exercise (that's how I lost the weight in the first place) but obviously there's nothing I can do before saturday! I'm so worried that this guy (who I really like) will be put off. I'm sure he doesn't have a perfect body and I know you're all going to say 'if he doesn't like you for who you are, he's not worth it' but I'd just like a little reassurance from guys who don't mind a little belly fat!

Thanks for all your help in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment