Pages

Search blog and web

Another "Am I Normal" thread.

So, I've been on here for a couple weeks now, and have really learned a lot about myself and my relationship while here.

My relationship with my wife has it's ups and downs like most relationships do. But there is something that has been bothering me lately.

My wife and I went through an extended period of very dull and uninspiring sex. Lately we have spruced it up significantly, and it has been good.

Even with the good sex recently, I find myself fantasizing about having an open marriage. I mean a completely open one where she was able to do what she wanted within boundaries, and so would I.

I love her very much, and would NEVER ask her to have one. I am certain she would not be open to it, and would be very hurt by the suggestion, so I would never consider doing that to her. Even if we were having a discussion about our deepest fantasies, I couldn't bring myself to share that with her. But the thought of it is still a fun one for me and one that pops up every now and then.

Am I a complete freak for having that deep down secret fantasy that I would never share with her, or is that something that happens in other/most marriages?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment