Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice--- please

My wife and I have been together 15 years. I love her dearly. She just accepted a job out of state and we were all planning to move. I have been a stay at home dad raising our kids for 6 years. The job is a high paying position and she is very career oriented. I caught her cheating a few days ago. The warning signs were there, I just ignored them. She had told me months ago that I could find someone else to be with from time to time but not to ever let her know- she wanted us to be together forever. We are both attractive people and I actually thought she was being really cool- she's out of town a lot on business. I didn't want to be with anyone else - even though the thought of it was pretty hot, when the opportunity came, I couldn't do it. I have been a good husband to her in all areas except one. That one was sex. I pressured her to have sex with me all the time. When I didn't get it, I pressured more- guilt trips and all. I realize that now after I di scovered her cheating. She has decided she doesn't know what she wants in our marriage anymore and needs a couple of months to think about it. She says she can't live with me right now and doesn't know if she can ever let me touch her again- she said that cheating (2nd time-1st time we worked through it about 7 years ago) made her realize how unhappy she was with me and that she needed time to think. She wants me to stay behind at the old house with the kids while she goes away to work 9 hours away. We are not fighting at all. We are talking calm and rationally- I want to work things out - she says I'll never look at her the same way again and I can't ever trust her again. The guy was a fling not an ongoing relationship. She has told me the entire situation and says that for a while kissing me has been like kissing her brother. She says I'm her best friend in the world and I always will be. One minute she acts like she wants to work on things, the next its divorce. I'm distr aught.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment