Pages

Search blog and web

caught my wife kissing a guy

ive been with partner for 9 years and only married for 6 months.
this is what happened. friday night we both went out to a bar and got talking to 2 guys who were very nice and we ended up spending the evening getting drunk and having a good time then me and the wife went home.
the next day my wife had to work and was expected home around 11:30 pm but i woke up and it was 3:30 and not home so I rang with no answer and decided to go and look for her around the bars close to her work then I seen her with one of the guys from the night before kissing so I grabbed him and beat him up.
if Im honest I feel like I deserve this becasue ive never treated her the way she deseved and she has always stook by me.
in the past I always went out with freinds and left her ,and one time I also kissed someone and ive always said mean things to her and threatend to leave her.
she said that this man was so nice to her and they got on very well and he was funny and she could be happy with him but she promised never to go out with him again.

I feel this is a reality check for me bacause I thought no matter how I treated her she would not leave me.
My wife is brazilian and so beautiful, men always look and have open mouths, I really am lucky to have her.

I don't want to loose her so do I forgive and try and make our marrige work ? .... also she said that if I didnt catch them they would of only kissed and gone home and if it would of got seroius she would of told me.
im confused beacause im jelous of the kissing but I love her and dont want her to.
I think if I treat her write and stop being an ******* she will give me a chance

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment