Pages

Search blog and web

High quality women - what is you standard in determining this? Personality vs looks

Personally for me, I really value personality, a lot. I cannot stand the reality tv obssessed types of women and those who play stuck up posh (usually the delusional middle class who think they have money when in reality Mum and Dad are saddled with debt). I am friends with a lot of old Eton lads and they are some of the most normal guys I know, same goes with the girls from the very prestigious schools. I find the stuck up people tend to be the alumni from the lesser schools (i.e. the ordinary independent schools like the one I went to) just based on my personal experiences. Even if the girl is a 10 in looks I would not be attracted. Yes, I would have sex with them because physically they are attractive but otherwise I would totally ignore them because they are just ... wrong.

I think my ideal high quality woman would be intellectually challenging, witty, kind-hearted. It also helps if she is interested in literature, history , politics, world affairs (passionate about areas like these). I am very attracted with women who flirt in a refined way instead of the usual drunken dialogue that occurs around nightclubs. I honestly struggle to find girls who fit into these preferences.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment