Pages

Search blog and web

me...i cant find myself anymore

well first off i was in a relationship like 9 months ago but we got together really quick so im sure that was the problem, not to mention we went together about like four times... i feel so stupid for doing that anyway...my ex cheated on me he was going with another girl while going out with me & it really hurt like hell...after we broke up i start talking to this guy that wanted to talk to me way before my ex i didnt talk to him because my dumb ass was hypnotized by my ex & we talked kind of seriously for 6 1/2 months then it just fell off bad like i only hear from him once a month maybe & sometimes when he comes down here anyway...i feel like i have this high guard i protecting myself like omg idk like i would always get responses from him like i dont express my feelings enough & do you even like me omg its so stressful...i just idk...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment