Pages

Search blog and web

Last week wife said we couldnt get through affair

Last week a number of weeks apart my wife told me it was over. I was devastated, month or so ago I found out she was sexting a 52 year old married man. They had met a few times. They didn't sleep together, I know that!. His wife even contacted me.

I want to save my marriage. I still love my wife, things haven't been good the last few months. But she has moved back to her parents. I have hardly seen her the last month. She messaged me yesterday a week after calling it off.

How can I save it?. She said she still loves me, but don't think we can get through it. I don't want to throw away my marriage over something so stupid.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment