Pages

Search blog and web

He's turned me into a psycho!!

Right TSR, i apologise for the long paragraph but basically the summer of 2012 i started a new job and everyone was raving about how good looking this boss guy was, however because i recently came out of a relationship i didn't really see the big attraction. So this summer of 2013 whilst i was working there i noticed the boss staring at me (and yes i understand that is nothing but he wasn't based on my floor nor did he have reason to be there) and this happened frequently where i would be working and he would walk past me and strike a conversation. He would laugh at everything i say and admittedly i am a funny person i have been told. I got the impression he liked me. I gave him the cold shoulder simply because there would be a lot of hassle if this was to go further. He is 10 years older than me and an Caucasian whereas i am a British Asian. So i left the job in the hope i wou ld forget about him and move on but recently i cannot stop thinking about him and i feel like im stalking him because i search for him on the internet (i have found out a lot of stuff) and i seem to find myself drawn to where he lives in the hope of bumping into him! What shall i do?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment