Pages

Search blog and web

It demotivates me how everyone i know is so homophobic.

I'm in college atm and i just came out of form time where my tutor raised up the topic of homophobia.
Then everyone's reactions clearly implied they hate homos and i thought 'oh god, this is going to get interesting'. :rolleyes:

So i'm not straight and i'm muslim.
I've been raised up by a muslim family.
Most of my friends at college are muslims because the college is vastly overpopulated by muslims (70%).
I don't know anyone else who's not straight, so i feel really alone.

All in all, it demotivates me how even my parents will reject me - i'm not saying i want to come out though, i'm just thinking how being a muslim is making my life difficult.
I know i'm probably making a big issue out of this, but i've had anxiety all my life and i don't know what to do.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment