Pages

Search blog and web

Really jealous of a guy

Hey, I'm a 17 year old male, and at school (sixth form) I get really jealous of a guy. It's a small school so I see him regularly and consistently during lunchtimes. Basically, he's really cute, and super camp, and I find these things rather attractive about him :p I don't like his personality though, so wouldn't want a relationship. He doesn't have a boyfriend and he's not even fully out, but I feel really envious of him, and I'm not sure what it is. He and I had a friends with benefits thing a while ago so that might be something to do with it, but at the moment I am struggling relationship-wise with a friend who is deep into the closet, we kinda like each other but it's really difficult. On the contrary, the guy I get jealous of seems like a successful gay guy, if that makes any sense - he is really camp and cute, and I guess I see this as him being better than me. People tell me I'm attractive, though I don't really see it, and I have had a lot more action than this guy. But I am so jealous of him. I spend a lot of each day gazing at him in jealousy and I'm not sure why.

It's getting me down and I don't know why, and I don't know what to do. [/s]confused[/s]

Sorry if this post was terribly worded, I'm not sure quite what I feel but it's really on my nerves.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment