Pages

Search blog and web

Jealous of boyfriend going out

This will really wind some people up I suppose but hey ho :D

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and I still hate it when he goes out without me with his mates.

He is going out later tonight with some work mates. Staying in a hotel with one of the lads but majority of the work people are girls.

Now, I know he loves me and he wouldn't ever cheat on me. But there is always that chance of a girl or someone trying it on with him. And that thought really kills me.

I'm feeling jealous of the fact that I can't go out because I am so busy with the course I am on, never really get any social time. I hate to nag him and annoy him but whenever he is going out, I get this horrible feeling in my chest.. a sicky, horrible, jealous feeling which will not just go! I am sat alone crying half the night just worrying.

Can anyone give me any advice on how to get over this? I am fed up of feeling like i'm being selfish and annoying all the time! And it's really making me suffer now. I love him to bits but I don't want to be pushing him away because of my jealousness. Does anyone else feel the same as me?

Hope you can help x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment