Pages

Search blog and web

8 times in two years

Hi,

I am in an unhappy marriage. I would have left a while ago if I had the guts. We have a lot of issues. Like: overbearing mother-in-law, communication issues, nosy and competitive family members that cause fights between us. An ex that broke my heart.

Anyways, that will be too long to talk about all of that. The main issue is that we don't have sex. We had sex about 8 times in the last two years.

My husband didn't initialize sex in over two years. He says he's tired and doesn't feel like it most of the times. He says it's normal and that I just don't understand because he works too much. ( he has an office job 9-5). Sometimes he has reports to submit so he does a little more work when he comes home and on weekends.

He plays chess online all the time. For that apparently he does have time. Everyday when he comes home and over the weekend. I'm in my mid 20's, no kids.

I asked him a lot of times what is the problem. He said it's not me, that he's attracted to me. But simply is TIRED and that I just don't understand.

Is this normal? I really resent him for all the times he rejected me and never initialized sex :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment