Pages

Search blog and web

No toys for me...?

So I have been trying to get my Hubby to agree to me getting some toys (rabbit!!!!) and he wants none of it. He said if I do get something he doesn't want to know, see it or hear it. I asked him what the issue is and he said it makes him feel like he is not pleasing me so I need it. WELL YEAH! Can't remember the last time H and I had sex, though I have been sick for over 2 weeks, so that's not his fault, I am guessing around a month. Now I would LOVE to have sex more often, even once a week would be good with me, but he really doesn't have the same thoughts.

I guess my question is, should I get a toy or not? I have said to him it could be fun we could have together, but he doesn't think so.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment