Pages

Search blog and web

Lost my 'soulmate'

So I don't totally believe in soulmates, but if I did then this person would be it. We could be on the phone for 4 hours and it would feel like only 10 minutes had passed. Sometimes I'd have no clue what we'd even been talking about because it would be about absolute rubbish.. but it was fun. Call it chemistry, call it a connection, I don't know, but it was something I don't have with anyone else and I don't think I ever will.

We weren't 'together' but we did like each other. I wont go into the whole back story to why we couldn't be together but it means now, after about 8 years, this person couldn't take it anymore. They decided to cut off all contact with me, just like that. It's breaking my heart not being able to speak to them everyday, I feel lost.

What can I do to stop feeling like this? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment