Pages

Search blog and web

Bad Kisser a deal breaker?

Ok so I went on a date with this tall cute woman and everything seemed well, we seemed to get along ok. Coming off a bad date experience just a week ago I had some reservations.
Anyway, we ended up sitting in her car talking and after what felt like an hour we made out. Ummm...she literally mauled (yes MAULED) my face.....aking to a miley cyrus tongue all over my mouth etc. I couldn't reconcile the cals cute girl with this bad kisser.
Now I'm a warm slow lips kinds guy, not literally mauling and tongue lashing my date. I'm a bit turned off and I'm starting to place her in the friends zone.

I do have another date lined up next monday so I decided I won't put myself in a position to entertain her "kissing ways" again.
Does a bad kisser become a deal breaker? I honestly don't think I can get past that....just me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment