Pages

Search blog and web

Is this an incredibly bad idea?

I went on holiday during summer and met a guy, we got on really well, had somewhat of a mini holiday relationship and slept together. Unfortunately things didn't work out, as they rarely do with holiday flings.. It was very intense and ended pretty horribly.
ANYWAY here's the issue. I'm going to uni next year, i'm at the point of making my choices and for a long time i've wanted a particular uni to be my first choice. Bet you see where this is going. He's at that particular university currently. -.-
I swear i don't want to go because of him, it's one of the few top uni's that accept my grades for the course I want and it's reviewed so well.. I just don't know what to do though.
If he sees me, will he think I'm stalking him :o
Im in a new relationship and don't have those feelings anymore, ugh I just don't know.
What do I do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment