Pages

Search blog and web

How do I make her leave my house?

My soon to be ex sometimes throws temper tantrums and if it's over the phone I just calmly tell her that I don't have to deal with this and hang up on her. Or if it is her place or out in public I just leave.
She sometimes stops over at my place though and then starts into a fit I will calmly tell her she has to leave and that I don't want her here. She won't leave! She will just keep going, I'll go in the other room to separate myself and she will follow. Or sometimes I am scared of what she will do so I won't separate myself.
I am just so sick and tired of this and don't want to deal with it anymore! Honestly sometimes I am really really scared. Not of her tiny 5' 110llbs but of her doing things to my stuff or her staging something so she can call the cops on me.

Anyway how do I get her to leave! I don't want to deal with this anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment