Pages

Search blog and web

convince my wife that I love her

I have been married for almost three years. Nowadays my wife and I have discussions almost daily. She always cries while we have discussions. She argues on trivial things. Nowadays she tells me that I become happy and it is my hobby to make her cry. In fact I love her so much but I don't know how to convince her. She has started sleeping on couch. How can I convince her to to come back to me and show my love to her. I am not expressive guy and she complains that I don't share everything. How to solve these issues with my wife ? She is very depressed and tells that she doesn't want to live. I dont want to lose her. Any suggestions ?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment