Pages

Search blog and web

Started dating!!

Hi everyone,
So getting divorce, been separated for almost 2 yrs now. I met this girl on Eharmony. I was very skeptical about dating sites, but thought id give it a try. Started texting this girl i met on site, totally crazy, she lives down the street from me(what are the odds), anyways we have been on like 5 dates, and she is fricken awesome!!! We get along great, so comfy around each other, make each other laugh etc. I think my question is at what point do u say i wanna be exclusive. i think i tend to move a lil fast, i mean im not trying to move in with her or say hey i love you,lol. i kinda feel that she may be thinking its moving too fast. She does have a young toddler, which im totally cool with(havent met her yet,but seen pics). I kinda feel that she is pulling back a little.BTW, We did sleep together on the first time we hung out(we were both hammered, next day she said she drank to much, but didnt regret what happened. I kinda asked her in a round about way that i hope im not to forward etc. She said i wasnt , but she wants to take it slow to make sure everything is cool. I told her im totally cool with that, im a very patient person. i also know that a women is not going to have u meet her daughter right away, i wouldnt want that either..I guess its just kinda tuff knowing how she feels at times.got me confused i guess. im crazy about her, but just feel like things were moving along great, and now she is putting on the breaks. just looking for advice...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment