Pages

Search blog and web

How can somebody be this busy?

So my boyfriend and i have had a good relationship so far, we've been dating for a few months and there's been a few minor issues but we've never had a big argument or disagreement.

The last time i saw him was 4 weeks ago and we had a good time like always. A few days later he didn't reply to my text and i called him, he said he needed some time to sort his life out (he's on a gap year and trying to make the most of it) and that he needs me to be patient etc, so we haven't spoken since then. He said we're still together because i asked him.

All my friends keep saying that it's weird how he can't send me a text or even call me... should i just let him have his space or is this not acceptable? :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment