Pages

Search blog and web

I am 16 and never had a Girlfriend

I am 16 years old and never had a girlfriend.
I am 5ft8 and i weigh 75kg, black hair, brown eyes
Literally and I actually mean literally all my friends have had a girlfriend or has a girlfriend and I am the only one that has never had one, or kissed one. I mean comparing me to the boys in my school, in my opinion I am way more mature than them which I know its not about that and its about how you look, I don't know if I am ugly and if that is the case. I can't even get to speak to girls as I am not really that close to them. Many of my friends aren't even virgin, which I don't really care because even if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't be that interested in having sex that much at this age because I think it is early for that. I am a quiet boy, I am friendly and kind and I don't know what the problem is, do I have to go out and speak more or something?
Because I mean I nearly don't even have friends because they are starting to hang out with their girlfriends more than me which I find normal.

Any advice? or just be patient as many people say...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment