Pages

Search blog and web

Is there any way of tracking someone down on Tinder?

I downloaded tinder a few weeks ago and got chatting to this guy that I admit I wasn't really interested in at the time, although he seemed to be really interested in me and was actually looking for a relationship.
The conversation fizzled out as I wasn't really making much of an effort, and I ended up deleting tinder a few days after anyway so I lost the conversation.
A few days later, I realised he was actually a decent guy and so I tracked him down on facebook and I messaged him (seemed like an ok-ish idea at the time...), he replied a few times, then conversation fizzled out (he was the last to reply).
I have tinder back now, and I'm just wondering whether there's any way that I can track him down again to get talking to him on there?! I have done searches according to his age and location, but still can't find him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment